VEHICLE SERVICE EQUIPMENT
Combination Drums and Rotors
- Patented floating spindle design for more precise cuts
- Quick drum-to-rotor changeover
- Adjustable spindle speeds allow for easy rough cut/finish cut settings
- Twin cutter tools
- Infinitely adjustable spindle-feed gear box
- Supports drums or rotors up to 100 lbs. using the standard one inch (25.4mm) arbor
- Can handle drums or rotors up to 200 lbs. with optional arbor
- Rotor Diameter: 14.5" (17.5" with optional cross feed extension)
- Max. Rotor Face Width: 3.75"
- Max. Rotor Thickness: 1.75" (4" with optional adapter)
- Drum Capacity (Diameter): 6"-28"
- Flywheel Diameter (Flat or Stepped): 17.5"
- Flywheel Face Width: 3.75"
- Drum, Rotor, Flywheel Max. Weight: 100 lbs. (to 600 lbs. with options)
- Spindle Speed: 100, 200 RPM
- Rotor Feed Rate: .002"/.010"/REV
- Drum Depth: Up to 6.875"
- Drum Feed Rate: 002" to .020"/REV
- Motor: 1 HP
- Shipping Weight: 365 Lbs.
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Spindle Bearings: Bronze Sleeve
- Standard Tool Bits: Negative Rake
- Arbor Taper: Double
- OSHA-preferred, low pressure brake washing system eliminates exposure to airborne brake dust
during drum removal and brake cleaning.
- Air Regulator limits air pressure to 32 PSI (2.2 bar); eliminates the need to adjust or otherwise
regulate shop air pressure.
- Clean all four brakes on 30 cars for less than the cost of one can of aerosol brake cleaner.
- Broad-based steel-reinforced dolly keeps the unit strong and stable.
- Large industrial-strength casters make for easy movement throughout the shop.
- Polyethylene plastic will not rust, chip or dent.
- Welded construction stands up to the daily rigors and rough handling common to vehicle repair facilities.
- Cover stores on dolly and doubles as a catch-basin when servicing vehicles on safety stands.
- CareFree Disposal System:
- Solid waste: As simple as throwing out the trash.
- Wastewater: Follow operating instructions and just pour it down the drain.
- Disposal Guidebook included with each machine.
- Flow through brush for heavy duty cleaning and scrubbing.
- Injector nozzle for flushing and rinsing brakes.
Note: The features and specifications listed above are provided by the
manufacturer(s) and may change without notice.
Vehicle Service Equipment for Information.