Vetronix MTS 6100
Service Bay Workstation
- Integrated use benefits include diagnostic data, PC applications and storage.
- Network and phone line ports with patch cables located in the rear of the
workstation for easy connections.
- Whisper quiet exhaust fan keeps CPU cool and clean.
- Two internal power strips for multiple tool and PC connection with convenient
- Built-in molded recesses for keyboard, mouse and up to 21" monitor.
- Side hooks on both sides of the workstation for lead and hose management.
- Sturdy steel footrest also protects cart from being damaged.
- Heavy-duty locking casters specially designed for tough shop conditions.
- Lockable slide-out drawer has door that folds down for easy access:
ideal for printer and storage.
- Large lockable side-hinged cabinet houses PC, with ample room for tools and other
storage. The inside of the door has built-in area for adapter storage.
- Sliding panels in cabinet door provide for easy access to PC, CD and Floppy Drives.
- Specially designed metallic surface enables the Service Bay Workstation to combat
the toughest of shop conditions.
- Molded stain-resistant plastic top has built-in recesses for MTS 3100 Mastertech,
MTS 1100 Emissions Analyzer, and Vetronix Tech 2
- Power and PC Access Ports.
- Storage shelf organizer for adapters, CD's and other items.
- Data port panel with room for future growth.
- Two rear access panels.
Vetronix MTS 5100
- Four tools in one:
- Graphing Multimeter/DVOM
- 4-Channel Oscilloscope
- Ignition Analyzer
- Engine Analyzer
- RISC-Based Diagnostic Tool: This PC-based processor is incredibly fast when acquiring data from
any automotive circuit. RISC technology provides the fastest performance in the industry.
- Primary Ignition: Primary ignition connection supports high voltage (600 volt) inputs,
which is compatible with all primary ignition signals.
- Ignition Sync: Single BNC input connection for ignition trigger service - perfect for the
#1 cylinder identification.
- Secondary Ignition: Large screw-on secondary connector ensures a solid electrical connection.
- Power Connection: 12 Volt power connection is up and out of the way. One of three ways to
power the unit, along with AC/DC adapter and the internal battery pack (NiMH).
- Communications Port: Connects the MTS 5100 to other peripheral devices.
- Local Area Network Port: Allows the MTS 5100 to interface to a PC via a fast ethernet link.
- User Interface: Automotive service industry designed user interface provides easy
navigation through the diagnostic software and is optimized for high speed performance
using the real time operating system's (RTOS) software kernel.
- Auxiliary Connection: Expansion port provides for additional instrumentation,
such as vacuum and pressure probes.
- Touch Screen: Touchscreen technology that really works. A touch of the finger
is all that's required.
Vetronix MTS 3100
Mastertech Multi-Function Tester
- Three tools in one:
- OE-Level Scan Test
- Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Automotive Multimeter
- Comprehensive vehicle software coverage from model year 1981 to current.
- Covers powertrain, chassis and body systems.
- Dealer-level coverage, including General Motors, Toyota/Lexus, and Honda/Acura.
- Vetronix patented bi-directional control testing.
- Fully OBDII compliant, including Controller Area Network (CAN) protocols.
- Supports GM and Toyota/Lexus controller reprogramming.
- High Capacity Mass Storage Cartridge: Reprogrammable application cartridge
contains application software, updated through a PC.
- Program Card: Reprogrammable PCMCIA card contains application software,
updated through a PC.
- Custom Graphics Display: High visibility backlit LCD screen displays up to
16 PID's, including custom list, LED, bar graph and line graph modes.
- RS232 Serial Port: Connects to a PC, enabling Techview©,
SPS and application software downloads.
- Vehicle Serial Data Link: Connects to vehicle DLS, and supports
OBDI, OBDII and CAN protocols.
- Instrumentation Port: Connects additional instrumentation, such as meter,
scope, temp probe, and battery tester.
- Logical Keypad: 23-key hydrocarbon resistant membrane keypad for easy,
logical tester navigation.
Vetronix MTS 1100
- Portable: Ideal for use on-road or in the service bay.
- Gas Bench designed for BAR 97 certified emissions analyzers.
- Measures HC, CO, CO2, and O2 with certified BAR 90 Accuracy.
- Displays Air Fuel Ratio (AFR).
- Oscilloscope functions include singe and dual channel modes
(using optional oscilloscope leads).
- Digital multimeter functions include volt, frequency, duty cycle
and oxygen sensor analysis.
- Calculates estimated grams/mile.
- Provides repair effectiveness functions for Baseline & Verification
of emissions repairs.
- Performs ASM Analysis.
- Stores multiple 10 minute snapshots.
- Large screen provides 5 display modes, including All Data, Custom List,
Bar Chart, Line Graph, and Overlap Line Graph displays.
- Displays combined vehicle emissions and powertrain data parameters
when connected to MasterTech or Tech 1A tester.
- Displays Oxygen sensor waveforms (using optional Oscilloscope leads).
- Available in 4- or 5-gas configurations.
- Contains emissions glossary of terms, diagnostic tips and charts.
- Connects to Vetronix Testers, PC's and printers.
- Operates with TechView for Windows PC Software for full color,
large screen display and snapshot data storage.
- Intelligent software reduces warm-up time to just a few minutes or less.
- Comes with easy-to-use menus with guided calibration and maintenance functions.