VEHICLE SERVICE EQUIPMENT
American Forge & Foundry
3190B Telescopic Transmission Jack
1,100 Pound Capacity
- Foot operated, two-stage ram frees both hands for easier saddle-to-transmission
alignment for automotive, van, and light truck transmissions, transfer cases
or differentials in under-hoist applications.
- Universal head provides forward, back and side tilt.
- Fully-adjustable universal saddle with spring-loaded corner brackets for easy
- Capacity: 1,100 lbs
- Ram Stages: 2
- Low Height: 33-1/2"
- High Height: 73-1/2"
- Front Saddle Tilt: 42°
- Rear Saddle Tilt: 46°
- Side Saddle Tile: 12°
- Head Width: 7" to 22"
- Head Length: 9" to 20"
- Base Width: 38" x 38"
- Ship Weight: 203 lbs
HTJ-1000 High-Rise Transmission Jack
1,000 Pound Capacity
- Two-stage ram: The first stage is 100% air, and the second stage is hydraulically powered.
- Chrome-plated cylinders lengthen the wear0ability and extend the jack life.
- Nylon Speed Strap™ quickly and conveniently secures any load.
- Heavy-duty Acme screw threads provide greater bearing surface for easier tilt adjustments.
- Convenient up and down foot pedals.
- Capacity: 1,000 lbs
- Start Height: 34-1/2"
- Lift Height: 72"
- Power: 1st Stage - Air, 2nd Stage - Hydraulic
- Head Plate Dimensions: 11-1/2" x 11-1/2"
- Width: 41"
- Length: 41"
- Air Pressure Required: 90 to 160 psi
- Tilt Forward: 40°
- Tilt Rear: 20°
- Tilt Side: 10°
- Shipping Weight: 125 lbs
Note: The features and specifications listed above are provided by the
manufacturer(s) and may change without notice.
Vehicle Service Equipment for Information.