VEHICLE SERVICE EQUIPMENT
Power Steering Fluid Exchangers
- Multi-fluid capability - quick and easy changeover between different power steering fluid types.
- Fast, accurate dual pump operation.
- Quick and profitable - complete service time averages 5-10 minutes.
- Easy service hook-up - direct interface with power steering fluid reservoir.
- Simple operation - just flip a switch and begin extracting or adding fluid.
- High quality, positive displacement diaphragm pumps require no priming.
- Remote Wand allows machine control at Power Steering Fluid Reservoir.
- Easy mobility - 4 durable, swivel casters.
- Clear two-channel hose, provides excellent new versus used fluid visual.
- Clean operation - hose end caps prevent fluid spill.
- Electrical: 12V DC 4.0 Amps
- Dimensions: 44.5"H x 22"W x 21"D
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Operating Range: 32° to 122°F
- New Fluid Pump: Diaphragm type - 1.0 gpm
- Used Fluid Pump: Diaphragm type - 1.0 gpm
- Hoses: 3/8" Clear PVC
- New Tank: 1.0 gallon clear PVC
- Used Tank: 1.0 gallon clear PVC
- Process Time: 5 - 15 minutes average
- Fluid Types: Multiple fluid capability
- Casters: 360° Swivel/locking
Note: The features and specifications listed above are provided by the
manufacturer(s) and may change without notice.
Vehicle Service Equipment for Information.