VEHICLE SERVICE EQUIPMENT
Transmission Fluid Exchangers
Automatic Transmission Fluid Exchanger
- Fully Automatic Operation - Press the fluid amount you wish to exchange and walk away.
Audible and visual alerts when exchange is complete. Averages only 2-5 minutes.
- Leading Accuracy - Digital weight scale technology provides true fluid mass measurement
and eliminates inaccuracies due to fluid viscosity or temperature.
- Multi-Fluid Capacity - Easily change fluid types. Remove one type of fluid from the machine with a
push of a button and replace with another type. Separate drain hose eliminates contamination of fluid.
- Rapid Exchange - Large fill pump provides new fluid quickly. Precision mass measurement fills
accurately and eliminates the need to adjust fluid level after exchange.
- Leading Exchange Percentage - Proportional motor control prevents fluid turbulence and mixing
to provide effective displacement of old fluid.
- Fluid Flow Direction Indication - Automatically indicates if you are hooked up to the vehicle correctly.
Audible alert and light signal technician to reverse hoses if necessary.
- Mobility - Large pneumatic wheels for ease of movement.
- Simple Operation - Electronic keypad with clean, logical layout provides intuitive interface.
- Patented Vehicle Protection - Special patented by-pass circuit protects transmission in the event
of power outage.
- Comprehensive Adapter System - Color-coded, quick connect adapters with convenient reference
makes vehicle hook-up quick and easy.
- Electrical: 12V DC 15 Amps
- Dimensions: 44"H x 21"W x 22"D
- Weight: 168 lbs.
- Operating Range: 32° to 122°F
- Pump: Positive Displacement Gear Pump, 4 quarts per minute
- Process Time: 2 - 5 minutes average full exchange
- Scale Accuracy: +0.03% over usable range
- Controls: Microprocessor with digital keypad and light emitting diodes
- Fluid Tanks: 26 quarts each for both new and used fluids
- Fluid Types: Multiple fluid capability - machine is capable of emptying contents to switch fluid types
- Hoses: 10 foot black and red (exchange); 8 foot black (empty used tank)
- Adapter Set: Cooler line connection. Valve couplers for minimum spill. Standard adapters for
Ford, GM, Chrysler, European, and Universal (covering most imports)
Clore T-Tech TT500
ATF Exchange System
- Fast: The TT500 features quick connect hoses and an easy hook-up to the transmission cooling line
for a quick start. From hood-up to hood-down, most vehicles can be serviced in 15 minutes or less.
- Assured: Because the TT500 process is powered by the vehicle's own pump, the dangers of over- or
under-pressuring the system are eliminated. Plus, the exchange is 100% proportional - for every
quart removed, a new quart automatically takes its place, to insure an accurate fill every time.
- Smart and Convenient: An auto-alignment feature means there is no need to verify fluid flow prior
to starting, and no possibility of a reverse connection. An auto-bypass safety switch frees the
operator for other tasks by sending the unit into bypass mode upon completion of the service.
A drain pan feature provides convenient draining of the transmission pan prior to removal or other applications.
- Complete: The exclusive TT500 process exchanges virtually 100% of the vehicle's ATF in a proportional, even
exchange. Old transmission fluid is pulled from the most stubborn and difficult-to-reach areas of the
transmission, including the torque converter and cooler.
- Fluid Capacity: 18 Quart
- No. of Fittings Included: 34
- Cylinder Pump Power Input: 110 Volt
- Auto-Alignment: Yes
- Auto-Bypass: Yes
- Back-lit Fluid Cylinder: Yes
- Weight: 200
Note: The features and specifications listed above are provided by the
manufacturer(s) and may change without notice.
Vehicle Service Equipment for Information.