VEHICLE SERVICE EQUIPMENT
Wheel Alignment Systems
- Four high-resolution digital video cameras (one per target) continuously monitor
targets at each wheel. Cameras are mounted up high, out of harm's way.
- DSP600 Sensors provide the same high-speed screen updates as conventional sensors.
- Alignment targets require no calibration, no electronics, no cables, no batteries.
- DSP600 Sensors can be used with existing Hunter 811 Series alignment
equipment using WinAlignŽ software (7.0 or newer required).
- Optional hand-held LED Remote Indicator provides complete control while
performing rolling compensation and making vehicle adjustments.
Note: The features and specifications listed above are provided by the
manufacturer(s) and may change without notice.
Vehicle Service Equipment for Information.